Join Us in Person – Please Let Us Know You’re Coming
Church will look different. We ask that you tell us if you will be attending in person and which service you will attend so we can be ready for you. We can’t wait to see you and your family. Services will be held at 9:00AM & 11:00AM MST.
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we recommend you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
1. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Auditorium. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
When you arrive, please remain in your car momentarily and we will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your auditorium seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
What Will Kids Unlimited Look Like?
Your children will join you in the auditorium for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. We will email Kids UNLTD activity sheets for your child (Text KidsUnlimited to 97000 to be added to the email list).
2. Bring crayons, a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the experience your child can visit Kids UNLTD online and watch this weekend’s Bible lesson.
What Precautions Is Hope UC Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Hope UC is safe, spacious, and sanitized for your family.
1. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us online.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
Fever Over 100
Cough or Sore Throat
Shortness of Breath
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)