WHAT IS AN INTERNSHIP:
The HopeUC internship is a growth pathway providing you with opportunities to develop your leadership and grow both spiritually and personally. Gaining leadership experience in an area of your giftings and passion. This is a commitment to mature as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
WHAT WILL THIS INTERNSHIP LOOK LIKE?
The HopeUC Internship is a 12-month commitment beginning in February. Day-to-day responsibilities are determined by your Internship Mentor. All interns meet the following requirements:
- Meet with mentor and Campus Pastor
- Complete a personal development plan (PDP)
- Attend Intern intensives: Three per year
- Read prescribed texts (EHL and Developing the Leader Within You)
- Uphold HopeUC Leadership Behaviours
- Give 8 practicum hours per week (tailored to you)
- Serve at key HopeUC events and Sunday services
- Join a team and a life group – agreed upon by Campus Pastor
DOWNLOAD OUR PROSPECTUS
Interning at HopeUC is a unique and transformative journey. You’ll be immersed in a purpose-driven environment where faith meets professional development, receiving opportunities to lead, learn, and serve the community. Download our Prospectus to find out the opportunities that await you.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST
Please complete the application form below to express your interest in the HopeUC Internship Program