TOGETHER AGAIN AT HOPEUC
We are thrilled to announce we are gathering again at each campus from Sunday 7th November!! Services are at 8:30am and 10:30am, with Port Stephens 9:30am!
Things to remember:
- You will not need to pre-register for services, but we will continue check-in on arrival via the Service NSW QR code.
- We continue to follow government density limits and practice physical distancing.
- During November masks are to be worn for ages 12+ and as a congregation, we will refrain from participating in singing.
- Sanitiser stations and masks will be available to help practise good hand and respiratory hygiene.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces will occur.
- You feel unwell or are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (eg: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell);
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, are a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or have been directed to stay home by NSW Health;
- You have been in close contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have returned from overseas travel in the past 14 days.
Hope UC Kids
GU – HopeUC Youth
Young people will continue to check-in on arrival via the QR code. During November masks will be required for GU.
Sunday 8:30am, 10:30am
We are very aware that everyone needs to make their own decision on when they feel comfortable to come back to in-person church services. We understand this can take time and we want to walk with each one of you as you make the decisions at your own pace. Please reach out to the team at your campus if you would like to discuss this.
Online services will run alongside our in-person services as normal. Over the weeks and months ahead, let’s continue to have love and grace for one another as we move into this exciting next chapter together.
We look forward to seeing you soon!